Meekness Tapera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Meekness Tapera
Meekness Tapera I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm by Admin

» Your first subject
Meekness Tapera I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:21 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Pin

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Meekness Tapera

Go down

Meekness Tapera Empty Meekness Tapera

Meekness Tapera, born 20th of July 1994.

I gotta give out my history through this blog to open up the real me to the whole world because a lot of people from different nations, places, tribes, differences are tagging me with post words like "in satanism", joined illuminat, a freemason, devil's worshipper and a lot to mention. But its all not like what they view and revelate about the one I am.

I was born in that date above and was raised by prayers of my parents and God's intervention. I don't have to forget this thing I'm going to tell the world. There might be storms of life but whenever I go back to where I started from, all I see is strength to carry on. I was born a crippled boy, my feet were upside down, that is, I was using my upper feet to stand. Thank God, my parents stood strong on faith and took it a lil test of their belief in God to sort it out. They prayed for me and Allellujah, God made me complete and if you can see me now, you can't believe my past but its only God who did it right.

We didn't have much money to be proud of, we were not like the poor but by God's grace we were what we were. I can't blame to say we had nothing because my parents were able to afford our school, food, shelter, clothes and all the necessities of this life.

There's something that spoiled me a lil when I was young. Mom never liked us to be kids who spend much of our time socializing and playing, that is, mixing with other kids rather she wanted us to stay at home and being by ourselves there. Lately I realised that it took me a time to be able to simply mingle with others.

I remember one day sitting down with my mom taking about the places we stayed, oh schools were approximately 10 I'm sure and its clear that we lived in different places in Zimbabwe and I now take it as a prophecy that meant that, my finance, success will not only be stagnant in Zimbabwe or at one place but I will have branches all over the world, one day I shall be with Jessica Alba, one day, I shall be with Rihanna, one with Bill Gaither, another rocking with Mark Lawry and the other one attending Jimmy Swaggart's campmeeting.

I was a boy who was bright at schooling, I led other students in everything. Whatever school I boarded, it could last much longer before I could be given a hand up for a post either class leader, cheerleader, prefect, etc. I didn't knew what it meant but everyone has the meaning and I'm sure even you who's reading, can tell why!

From the age of 13, I started listening, thinking, studying and and digging for the answers of life. What is life? Why do we live here on earth? Is this what I'm doing the right thing to do? Is there any other ways of living the same life? What is love? Why does it hurts back when you're not being taken care of? Who will be able to stand and claim ownership above all what we have on earth? I could hold myself except needing the real thing.

There are realms of life when you get disappointed but the greatest achievements is to hold on the couraging faith and exit it to be able to overcome your doubts.

The answers for all the questions are inside me, you can follow me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/612371635541729 you will get all the answers there.

Follow me to know deep about real Meekness Tapera.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://meeknesstapera.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum